Hello Tim Hamm & everyone else,

on 18-Aug-2006 at 18:55 you (Tim Hamm) wrote:

>> Sure. Create a complete backup via Tools ยป Backup and in the new
>> installation restore it.

> What is the probability that the files I'm backing up could be
> corrupted? Is that unlikely?

As long as TB's backup doesn't fail, the files are ok.

TB's internal backup however does NOT backup program files. It includes
account configurations, address books, and the messagebase. No program
files, no plugins, and no registration data.

That means: you have to re-install the international pack, and any
plugins you were using, and you should have your registration data at
hand as you have to re-enter it.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Military justice is to justice what military music is to music. --
Groucho Marx