>> The view mode options do not alter the real MODE of the view, only
>> the columnar options.

>> I was hoping that folder specific view modes would allow me to say
>> folderA is HTML views and folderB is plain text view mode.

MM> Might be, or might not be again, that it can be solved somehow by
MM> some macro/regex/[q]uick (& [d]irty) [t]emplate self-triggered
MM> within The Wanted View Mode which would trigger the command
MM> otherwise triggered (remember the Trigger from "Only Fools And
MM> Horses"?) manually (pardon my expression) when the Ctrl+Alt+Tab is
MM> used to switch to the HTML/plain text view. It sounds a bit
MM> complicated (convoluted?)

AH! (Another thing learned today about TB!)

Ctrl+Alt+Tab will swap the view mode manually. That does indeed help me!
But, you are right, there may be a code jockey who could template a way
to make each view folder specific as desired.

MM> A beautiful fresh rain here folks. Enjoy my enjoyment. I hope you
MM> are all well, to a reasonable and deserved extent, and that you are
MM> able to (p)reserve some "quality" time for pork and to cogitate, or
MM> ruminate, or simply mull and chew over origin and intention of
MM> universe, for without it the water never would...have been wet,
MM> which is most fascinating and above all significant, since a dry
MM> universe is a sadness that grinds and whines.

I very much hope you enjoy your enjoyment. I would enjoy that. We should
all be so lucky!

Rich

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com

Random tagline:
Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing
all those who opposed them.