>> If I use TB! Voyager will I be able to work with my v2.12 mail
>> database, then sync the changes with my PC when I get home?

ASK> The Voyager license is included in the TB Pro license. You have to
ASK> update to the most recent TB release in order to use Voyager.

Yea, I expected to have to pay for the upgrade... I would just not use
the newer version, I'd stick with v2.12, therefore the question.

I am happy with the way 2.12 has been working for me and re-doing all
the filters, templates and anything else that may not move over easily
has been what's been stopped me from moving to v3.x.

ASK> However, as far as I know there is no synchronisation feature
ASK> between TB and Voyager. But you can create a backup and restore it
ASK> on the other installation.

I am hoping that the database files are indeed interchangeable, as the
voyager sounds like exactly what I need.

Thx
RG

--
Beautiful Butterfly Displays
http://FramedButterflyArt.com

Random tagline:
Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday...
     lying in hospitals dying of nothing.