Hello Chris,

> Chris W. @ 2006-8-24 10:37:23 PM
> "Importing trusted and intermediate certificates"
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>>> If I File > Import... I get a popup error "No addresses have been
>>> imported". I can manually make an entry in the address book, and
>>> import the cert that way, but that seems very tedious and manual.

>> Confirmed.

> But only for ASCII certificates. Binary ones seem to work just fine.

Good catch -- I always use base 64 encoded certs, so I hadn't tried
the der certs.  While the address book info imports fine, it does not
actually import the certificate it grabbed the information from!  You
have to find the entry in the address book it created, go to the
certificates tab, then import the certificate again.  This time you
can use either ascii or binary certs.

--
Andrew Diederich
Using Voyager v3.80.04 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600