Hello Ian,

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 19:17:34 +1000 GMT (30/08/2006, 16:17 +0700 GMT),
Ian A. White wrote:

RO>> The best way to achieve what you want is to start using common
RO>> filters, those are filters that act on messages from all accounts.
RO>> You can switch to the 'common filters' section in the sorting office by
RO>> changing the account in the left top of the sorting office screen to
RO>> common filters.

IAW> Thanks.

Just for the record: This is what I'm doing in the office. It works a
treat. Note that when you create a Common Filter, there is an extra
tab "Share with". You need to click on the accounts for which the
filter applies, otherwise you'll worry why the filter doesn't work
(been there, done that).

IAW> All this is because my ISP does not offer mail forwarding, and I
IAW> don't want to use my domain address because I have had my fingers
IAW> burnt using it with my previous web host. Once I get my confidence
IAW> back I will start using my domain address again.

Until then, remember to use a template that contains the %Account=
macro, so the messages you send when replying are sent from the
correct account.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

"I'm in favor of love as long as it doesn't happen when 'The Simpsons'
are on TV." (Anita, 6)

Message reply created with The Bat! 3.81.16 Beta