Hello Scott,

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

SS> Well, I fixed it by downloading ALL my messages.

Glad you fixed it but I still don't understand why you had to download
them all and you couldn't go into the Dispatcher to selectively
download. Anyway, tis done and let's hope it doesn't happen again.

SS> When restoring a backup, The Bat should simply download all email
SS> from the date of the backup till now...Simple

That makes sense but, will it be simple? ;-)

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html