Hello Everyone,

I am wondering about the best way to deal with attachments?  I am
getting quite a few reports with attachments sent on a weekly basis
and I tend to file many of the attached files on my HD anyway.
Usually it's good to know that if I cannot find something later on my
HD but remember where it came from, it's probably still somewhere in
TB and I can save the relevant file again. However this obviously
means that my inbox or rather the relevant subfolders is growing
rapidly not only by messages but also mb.
Any tips from a working environment on how to best organise files with
attachments using TB?

Tom
using TB 3.85.02 on XP