On Monday, September 11, 2006, at 7:31:14 AM, Robin Anson wrote:

> Under e-mail scanner select configure and tell it to certify the
> incoming mail. Then it will leave a message on the incoming mail once
> it has been scanned

Interesting. My plug-in has both incoming and outgoing certification
checked, but I'm not seeing any certification on the messages from this
list. Before I got the plug-in working, I had AVG Free running from outside
of TB! and then every incoming message had a "part.txt" containing the
certification. Now, nada. And the Virus Vault is still empty, as it has
been ever since I switched from Eudora to TB!

--
Jim Kyle
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]