I'm sure this is a silly question, but I can't find the answer in the FAQ.

I'm still using The Bat 1.60h, and it's got huge - there are something like
50,000 messages divided between 3 different accounts. I realise this isn't
ideal - it runs too slowly, and the FAQ says there should be no more than 50
messages in the Inbox, otherwise there's a risk of corruption.

I've just had to instal a new hard drive, so I've done a full back-up of The
Bat.

If I keep just a few of the most recent messages in the Bat program
installed on my computer, how can I access the others if I need to refer to
them?

Mary

 Sponsor:
 Refill srl il paradiso della tua stampante - cartucce e toner compatibili,
inchiostri e accessori per la ricarica, carta speciale. Tutto a prezzi
scontatissimi!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5187&d=20060913