Hello all,
Thursday, September 14, 2006, Marten Gallagher wrote:

MG>>> I donlt think I created all of the ones I've got. How do I delete one or
MG>>> two of those that exist?

>> right-click on one and find out...  :-)

> Hmmmm... yes if I right click on the folder in the pane. But there are tabs
> such as 'unread', 'Inbox', 'Outbox', 'Virtual', 'sentmail' and 'trash' that
> I don;t think I created. It's those I'd like to get rid of. Right click on
> the tab offers me nothing.

if You assign "Colour group" to folder, name of this colour group will
appear as Folder tab.

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 3.85.03
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, NOD32 Antivirus plugin and AntispamSniper v
1.6.5

Notebook Acer, Pentium4-M 2.2 GHz, 512 MB RAM