I'd like to view some folder message lists threaded
and others NOT threaded.  In fact, I have FOUR folders
whose messages lists are ALWAYS threaded.  But all of
the other folders seems to use the last threading option
I've chosen.  I've looked at the folder properties and
not found any threading settings there, only on the main
menu (and Alt+1, Alt+0, etc.).

If this is possible, where is it hidden?

If it is NOT (supposed to be) POSSIBLE, then how did I
manage to alter this setting for four of my folders?

Help?

--
Steve Vallière | tb 3.85.02 | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]