>> Any idea other than checking the maintenance log (I already did that)
>> on how to figure out which of my 700+ folders is the problem or how to
>> fix the problem?
>
>How to fix the problem is what I choose, this time.
>
>Do it (the backup) using some other, separate, program.

I have another program (Vice Versa Pro) which regularly backups up all my data
(including the Bat!) every night to alternating storage locations.  But I've
had some problems in the past getting Bat! to
recognize all the folders and see all the messages when I simply copy back
without using the restore function.  Also, I use the
backup/restore function as a crude means of synchronizing with
my laptop as the synchronization feature does not work in
Abascusbat.

Mary

Signup at www.doteasy.com