Hello TB! Users,

I am using AntipamSniper to filter spam, which is fairly successful
against the rising tide of v****gr, pump & dump and bank phishing spam
messages.

I report via Spamcop, so I have a common filter that forwards messages
on to Spamcop. I wanted to automatically mark messages as Spam in the
same filter to catch some of the ones not caught by AntispamSniper,
but I cannot find a macro action for this. Any ideas?

I was going to look at MyMacros, but I cannot find a working link to
this. Does anyone have one?

--
   Julian

   Using The Bat! v3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2