Hello John,

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

JP> Sometime ago I was using a plugin (or maybe it wasn't a plug in) which
JP> allowed Bat to subscribe to and post to newsgroups.

I think it could be Mygate you're looking for. I used to use it but now
use Dialog for my news so deleted the installation file some time ago
and can't find it on Google as the author stopped working on it some
time ago.

Ask here though and someone will send it to you as I know several
members use it still.

--
Regards,
Richard