Hi

I have a filter set to forward a copy of particular messages (info
from a trade union) to a friend but the messages are forwarded
without attachments. If I forward manually the body of the
forwarded message is identical but the attachments are present.

Does automating the forwarding cause the attachments not to be
sent? If so, is there a workaround? If not, what have I
overlooked?

MFPA

He's an environmentalist - his arguments are 100% recycled

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1