Hello David!

On Wednesday, October 11, 2006, 1:43 PM, you wrote:

>>> Can anyone help me with a better macro to clean out all the
>>> ads, PGP signatures, ect. from messages I'm replying too?

>> Here's mine. Works like a charm for me.

> Thanks, but that still isn't pulling out the Group Links portion, like
> this:

> Yahoo! Groups Links

> <*> Your email settings:
>     Individual Email | Traditional

> <*> To change settings online go to:
>     (Yahoo! ID required)

> <*> To change settings via email:
>     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

>     That's what I can't seem to get rid of.  Other than that, your
>     %quotes seems to work fine for me.

Woe.

I got mine from Marck D. Pearlstone, one of the moderators. Maybe he
will be reading this thread and give you some help.

Mine does pull out all the Yahoo stuff.

Meanwhile, here's a work-around:

1) Highlight the part of the message body which you want to quote.

2) While holding down the "Shift key," click the Reply button on the
toolbar of the View Folder window in which you're reading the message.
(On mine, it's the green arrow farthest to the left.)

I use this technique a lot when I want to quote only a line or two and
want to escape editing the unwanted part out.

But it works just as well for a full quote of the message body.

At least, I hope it will get rid of the Yahoo junk for you--I don't
see it, so can't be certain.

Anyway, you could try it.

Mary
The Bat! 3.86.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2