Howdy Roelof,

Monday, October 16, 2006, 6:49:46 PM, Roelof wrotened:

Hallo Ben,

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:35:59 +0100GMT (16-10-2006, 19:35 , where I
live), you wrote:

BA>>    Is it just me or is there no way to set TB! as the default mail
BA>>    client....

BA> It's you. ;-)

BA> Options / Preferences / Applications.

BA> Not there....

That's because you're using a beta that's adjusted to vista.

<moderator on>
Please use %quotes in your reply template in stead of %text, the
latter doesn't add a quote prefix and makes it very hard to see what's
original text of yours and what is the stuff you quoted.
<moderator off>

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Cleanliness is next to "clean-limbed," in the dictionary.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.85.03
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM

bugger

**********************

I did....

see template..

%SetHeader("X-Archive","encrypt")
Howdy %OFromFName,

%ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, %OFromFName wrotened:

%QUOTES

%Cursor

--
Have Fun,

Stan the Almighty!

crashing The Bat! v%THEBATVERSION
falling out of mid air with %WINDOWSPLATFORMNAME %-
%WINDOWSMAJORVERSION.%WINDOWSMINORVERSION Build %- %WINDOWSBUILDNUMBER
%WINDOWSCSDVERSION

--
Have Fun,

crashing The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta)
falling out of mid air with Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2

Ask not for whom the bell tolls. Let the machine get it.