Hello Graham,

> as anyone used this?
> http://www.artelplus.com/en/thebatsync.php
> It offers syncing The Bat! with either the Palm or Pocket PC address book.

Sounds quite like something I waited for since I started using TB!.
But I am confused because they advertise to sync the Windows Mobile
addressbook, but isn't this just the same as Microsoft Outlook
addressbook (here my Active Sync just syncs Outlooks Addressbook with
my Windows CE device).

As this is "try before you buy" I think I'll just give it a try if I
got the time. If you do please let me know how the thing was working.

--
Martin
TB! 3.85.03 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2