Hi Marcus,

> Popfile does support IMAP. I don't use IMAP so I can't comment on how
>> it works, but see
>> http://popfile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?ExperimentalModules
> Ouch, my bad. Thanks for correcting me, I will definitely have a look.

I use it at works and it does a pretty good job. The configuration is
a bit quirky, don't hesitate to ask me in PM if you need help.

What I find a bit annoying is that TB! and POPFile with IMAP doesn't
work that well together as Popfile will move messages from the INBOX
to somewhere else and TB! tends to ignore that.

--
Regards,
Raymund