Hallo All,

  When decrypting a PGP/MIME encrypted message that starts with a URL
  in the format http://www.voormijalleen.nl on the very first line and
  the seond line empty, that first line isn't displayed by TB. Copying
  the PGP block to the clipboard and decrypting it from there displays
  the URL just fine, so it's either TB or the TB/PGP communication.
  With the first line is a URL like www.voormijalleen.nl the decrypted
  first line is shown just fine by TB.
  With a first line with a bogus URL like test:\\test the same problem
  shows up, though test\\test causes no problems and a single :\\
  shows up fine too.

  I've tested this with PGP 8.1 combined with TB v3.80.06, v3.85.03
  and v3.86.03

  Before I add this to bug track I'd like to know whether the same
  problem occurs with other TB versions and more important with other
  versions of PGP/GPG. And a test using PGP 8.1 and another mail
  client would be welcome too.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

WinErr: 019 User error - Not our fault. Is Not! Is Not!
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.86.03 ALPHA (beta)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM