Hi

On Wednesday 29 November 2006 at 12:44:54 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Roelof Otten wrote:

MSD>> Is it possible to remove message.html attached when we
MSD>> receive a html email.

Are we talking about storage, replying, forwarding...?

> Select the attachment and press delete. Just like deleted messages the
> deleted attachment will stay in your message base until you compress
> it.

Wow. That seems to work for those silly part.txt attachments too.

MSD>> How can I do it with filter ?

> Can't be done with a filter.

Shame. I would love to be able to automatically forward without
the HTML. Maybe a modified "reply" template could be used for this
purpose?

MFPA

Don't cry because it is over - smile because it happened

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1