Het is zò dat Ian A. White formuleerde :
What really amazes me is that if The Bat! is flagged as originating
spam because of the number of supposed spammers using it, by now
Outlook Express should have just about everything blocked simply
because it is by far the most common program associated with spam.

It is not about reality, but about perception. TB! has been labeled and the image sticks.

--
Regards,
Adriana.