Hello Chris!

On Saturday, December 16, 2006, 1:22 PM, you wrote:

>> It's tempting to me to close and re-launch The Bat! just for the
>> pleasure of another look at the cheerful splash screen. But the
>> biggest benefit, of course, is the collection of features and fixes
>> of this latest beta version.

>   Help -> About?

Not the screen from Help/About.

The screen that shows on one's Desktop when one first launches an
application--in this case, The Bat!

>> --
>> Best regards,
>> Mary

> Not working for some reason.

No idea what happened to my sig delimiter there. I've checked
it--should be okay. Hope it was a one-time glitch.

Mary
The Bat! 3.86.11 beta on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2