Hello Alexander,

Alexander> Hello ...in addition to my previous message...

Alexander> on 28-Dez-2006 at 17:20 you (Alexander S. Kunz) wrote:

>> Open the AB. Locate the entry, right click, select "New Message To >>"
>> and select the correct address from the submenu.

Alexander> Same in the AB when you open it from the new message window, except
that
Alexander> the menu item is called "Add Address..." there.

I can see there: "Add Secondary Addresses to Bcc". But I don't want to sent
this mail to the 'primary address' at all. The seondary address should be
the To:

 Peter

The BAT 3.95.6,
Windows XP, Service Pack 2