Hello Maxim,

Friday, December 29, 2006, 11:15:59 AM, you wrote:

>>>I started looking on Ritlabs.com and found that no
>>>anti-spam software was really current...

http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/plugin/detail.php?ID=1463&phrase_id=35322
No updates since August 28, 2005?

MM> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/plugin/plugins.php

K9           No updates since April 18, 2004?
Spamihilator I don't speak German, plus it requires a log-in.
SpamPal      If you think I do poor German, then imagine what a mess
             I am with *anything* using the Cyrillic alphabet....
AGAVA        Free Adware

AntispamSniper looks like a viable product! I'm trying it now....

In short, the Ritlabs web site is just a mess.... outdated
information, outdated and broken links, pages in a language that the
reader doesn't speak, and stuff that nobody (*especially* Ritlabs
employees) has checked out.

I even wrote sales (twice) and warned them that this link (and others
like it) were still proudly displayed on their website....
http://cu2.home.comcast.net/downloads.htm  ... but I guess they don't mind.

I really love The Bat!, but the documentation is nearly nil and the
web site is in great need of a makeover.

 Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]