Hello Miguel!

On Friday, January 05, 2007, 7:34 AM, you wrote:

> Happy New Year my dear! ;)

Happy New Year to you, too, and a late Happy New Year to all.

>> In connection with the discussion going on about Spam filters:
>> Knujon sent me a Welcome letter in which they suggested that I drag
>> the listing from a Spam message into the Editor window, as a means of
>> attaching reports of several messages into one e-mail report to them.

>> This results in an Access Violation error message every time. AV
>> window only repeats itself when clicking on either "Close" or OK. TB!
>> freezes, the ESC key does nothing, and TB! must then be closed with
>> the Task Manager.

> If by this you mean including messages from the message list as
> attachment of a new message or a reply, I do this quite frequently (and
> tested just now) and I had no problem. The  way I do it is: select a
> message on the list pane, drag it out of the list pane, Alt+TAB to
> change to Editor window and  drop it there.

Yes. I had the Editor window already up and dragged it directly from
the list pane to the message body in the Editor window and dropped it
there.

It did work on January 3 and then not on January 4.

I need to check what date I let Microsoft update Internet Explorer to
v. 7.0. That may be the difference on my system--although how an
un-launched IE could affect The Bat! is beyond me.

>> Further, TB! saves the e-mail in the Outbox. Highlighting to delete it
>> results in the same AV behavior. To get rid of it, one must use the
>> Empty Folder choice on the folder menu.

> No problem here either. And, as you can see, I also use v3.95.6.

I would love to blame my problem on Microsoft!

It's not a feature I myself need to use regularly--can always simply
Forward--but I thought I'd better report what's happened to me, in
case it would turn out that others have the same experience.

I'll report back when I find the date at which IE 7.0 got installed
here, if I can find that info.

Mary
The Bat! 3.95.6 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2