Hello MAU!

On Thursday, January 25, 2007, 8:52 AM, you wrote:

>> So, I hate to see RitLabs abandon the .msl plus resident icons and
>> pics in The Bat!/Images feature.
>>
>> And I think I am not alone in this.
>>
>> Smiley-image haters are simply more vocal, I think.

> There must be other reason. "Smiley-image haters" or "I couldn't care
> less" users can very easily turn Smiles off by RMBing on message view.

Perhaps, after all, it is a bug inadvertently introduced into TB!'s
code.

But, the developers, so far, are not commenting on this strange
rendition of "text in a box" rather than the actual icon or image
formerly displayed with RTV in the View windows, when Smileys are
enabled..

Mary
The Bat! 3.95.8 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2