On Friday, January 26, 2007, 5:42:53 PM, Robin Anson wrote:

> By "minimal splash screen" do you mean you are using the /NOLOGO
> command line parameter,

no

> or is there something else that can be done with splash screens?

> Is it, for example, possible to change the Xmas splash screen for
> another image?

yes. I don't remember how it all works, back in the middle of 2005
there was discussion on some bat list about alternate ions, and I
fiddled around with some, and used a set called minimal for a while. I
dumped them but never changed the splash, known in my tb folder as
'splash.png' back. I don't recall, but I think that it must be
batlogo.xml which loads the splash screen.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using IMAP with The Bat! 3.95.8 on Windows XP version 5,1