Hello Dave,

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:42:39 -0600 GMT (25/01/2007, 00:42 +0700 GMT),
Dave Gorman wrote:

DG> If you want to retain your HTML receiving/sending settings, you could
DG> always copy & paste the content of his email into a text editor, make
DG> necessary modifications, then copy & paste into an email back to your
DG> friend.

True. But asking Ritlabs to make the HTML editor not add this unwanted
line should be the better solution. It's certainly a TB shortcoming,
but I think they added this blue line on purpose, because they want to
deter users from replying in HTML. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Hairdressing while you wait. (Seen at a Dublin hairdresser's)