Hello Richard!

On Saturday, February 03, 2007, 7:26 AM, you wrote:

> ... (Note - not intending to set off a debate here on the merits of
> Windows v. Mac.) In the event I move to Apple as well down the road,
> I will probably continue to run TB! using the dual capability of the
> new Apples. Still, life would be so much easier if there were a Mac
> version of TB!.

I guess this comment means that you already know about running Windows
on an Apple hard drive. I didn't pay much attention to the
details--being happy with my PC-plus-TB!--but on TBOT at least one
person explained how he was doing this, when he first bought (I
believe it was) a Mac laptop.

You might try a Google about this, also.

Mary
The Bat! 3.96.1 (BETA) on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2