On Sun 4-Feb-07 10:38pm -0600, Roger Phillips wrote:

> Monday, February 5, 2007, 4:10:31 AM, among other things, you wrote:

BM>> BTW, I haven't received any mail from TBUDL or TBBeta in
BM>> 2007 - some glitch in the mailing lists has apparently
BM>> unsubscribed me.
BM>>
BM>> Am I up-to-date (see below my sig - and yes I know Vista is
BM>> out :-)

> No.   See  my  signature below.  There is also 3.96.01 but not very good and
> several  correspondents  have  reverted  to  3.95.8;  I  did not download it
> because  of  the  adverse  reports  -- the bad news had already been sent to
> Ritlabs!

Thank you Roger.  My question wasn't very clear - in that I
know I have the latest release (I checked the web site) but
was wondering about a new beta.  Despite the fact that I
asked a beta question outside the beta group - included with
a question for the general community (and Ritlabs
specifically) - you came through with my answer - a very
good answer too!

This is one of the things I like about The Bat! community.
Perceptive and forgiving members :-)  I'm glad to be
subscribed again.

Bill
TB! Pro 3.95.6  AntispamSniper 1.8.0.7  XP Pro SP2  POP3