Hello Mary,

Mary> Hello Peter!

Mary> On Wednesday, February 07, 2007, 10:37 AM, you wrote:

>> I want to cange my ID and password on this site:

>>   http://www.ritlabs.com/en/tbbeta/

>>   Cannot find any way to do it.

Mary> Peter, for me, my BT and my beta download accounts' user name and
Mary> password are the same.

Mary> You can change by logging in at BT on the Main page and then clicking
Mary> on the My Account button.

>>   Can someone let me know where can I do this?

Mary> 1) Go here:

Mary> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/main_page.php

Mary> 2) Log in.

Mary> 3) Click on My Account.

Mary> 4) You will then see an Edit page.

Mary> The same user name and password works on the Beta download page,
Mary> AFAIK.

Thanks for the help.

Long-long ago I was stupid enough to have a different ID and password for
the RITLAB Issue tracker and for Beta-download. I guess I signed up at
different times.

Now if log on to the page you suggested, I have no problem to log-in, but
if I want to put in my real name, it doesn't let me do it, "someone with
the same name already exist"(or something similar)

I logged in to download the new beta version - no problem - but had to use
a different ID and password. I would like to have just one ID and PW to
remember.

 Peter

The BAT 3.96.04 (BETA),
Windows XP, Service Pack 2