Hello Henk,

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

HMdB> Move to the other folder silently
HMdB> V Allow search for unread messages across accounts
HMdB> V Go to the next unread message with SmartSpave reading
HMdB> V Mark the current message as read when navigating away form it

Bang goes that theory then because I have exactly the same settings as
you. My space bar always takes me to the next unread message with one
exception and that is when a folder (for instance my inbox) is empty.

--
Regards,
Richard

Holiday in France: http://perso.wanadoo.fr/lazyhomes/holiday.html