Hello  listbuds...

the behaviors are so weird between my prior version of the bat
and this christmas version. I am at a loss to figure out what the
problem is. So I'm describing various scenarios.

ok, so in this version of theBat v 3.95.6, when I forward an item that is
html manually, the html file is there, but when I forward it via
a filter, the html file is NOT attached.

also.. if I forward a file that just has jpg attachments
attachments manually (not through a filter)  the jpg's are not
attached.

Also, very weird is when I select a group of emails to forward
(for instance I forward all the paypal spoofs to [EMAIL PROTECTED])
and fill in the dialogue as to where to forward the emails to,
they forward, but the little icon next to the email that usually
changes to reflect that the item has been forwarded does not
change.  On my other version of the bat, it did change the
indicator.

So..... my list buds... does anyone have any idea on what to do?

Laura                         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]