Hello Everyone,

I upgraded to the latest verson of TB and was greeted by a "pop-up"
explaining the need to backup emails regularly. I had already read on
the download page that "Auto Backup" is a major improvement.

I have previously configured TB to schedule a full backup every week
and when the new pop-up suggesting the autobackup appeared, I looked
at the form and it looked like the previous scheduler. The only thing
I did not see was saving the file name with the datestamp. I guess I
must have put that in originally after getting some good advice here.

Now looking at the help file (index) I can see some info on backup
(for manual backup and very general), nothing on scheduler and nothing
on autobackup. The same under Tools. So what is the new Auto-backup
and in what way does it differ from what I have been doing in the old
version?

Tom
using TheBat! 3.98.4 on XP