Costas Papadopoulos @ 2007-3-18 2:33:57 AM
"How to save attachments with their original date/time property?" <mid:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>

> I would like to save attachments received in emails so that their
> date and time properties remain unchanged i.e. the saved attachment
> should not have as a property the date and time of saving, but
> should be saved with the original attachment file's date and time.
> Is there a setting in The Bat allowing this to be done so?

That information, as far as I know, is not sent with the attachment
data, so it is impossible regardless of the e-mail client (files with
embedded information excepted, of course).

A cursory search of the MIME RFCs confirms my suspicions.

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.98.4 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

"Drawing on my fine command of the English language, I said nothing."
-Robert Benchley