G'day TBUDL Members,

I recently installed Outlook 2003 (for the Calendar and Contacts - NOT
the e-mail) to permit synchronisation of my appointments and contacts
with my new Palm 750. Now The Bat! is no longer able to retain its
file associations for "Mailto:" and ".VCF".  I have to reset it every
time I start The Bat! and even frequently if I want to utilise a
mailto link during a browsing session.  I know that Outlook is the
culprit constantly stealing the file associations but does anyone have
any idea how to stop it happening.  I'm sure there must be other Bat!
users that also have Outlook installed on their computers :-) .

I tried installing The Bat! as the MAPI handler, not sure whether that
fixed the problem or not as it broke Microsoft ActiveSync. The error
message was: "WCESMgr.exe - Ordinal Not Found.  The ordinal 23 could
not be located in the dynamic link library MAPI32.dll". Removing the
MAPI32 file created by The Bat! and restoring the old version fixed
that problem but leaves me with the original problem.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

--
Bob Mo®®is
Thursday, 22 March 2007