Hello Fredrik,

On Friday, April 13, 2007 at 6:22:54 PM Fredrik [FB] wrote:

FB> I found an interesting error with pasting text containing tabs in
FB> the MicroEd.

FB> If I create the following text in notepad "test \t test" and replace
FB> the \t with a tab, then copy the text and paste it into the MicroEd
FB> then the cursor will not be placed at the end of the pasted text.

FB> Anyone seen this before?

Confirmed with 3.98.11. Not seen before, but definitely is not a
"notepad thing" as I can reproduce it using GViM as well.

Reported bug at <url:https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6336>
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.98.11 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

If things appear to be going well, you have overlooked something.

  • Pasting Tabs Fredrik Bergström
    • Re: Pasting Tabs Peter Palmreuther