Hallo Henri,

On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:30:37 +0200GMT (18-4-2007, 10:30 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

HM> I'm new to The Bat!

In that case: Welcome.

HM> and have already sent several messages including
HM> attachments.
HM> But one gives me problem :
HM> The attachment  (video) is pretty big : 3.8 Mb. It stays in the Outbox
HM> for ever.
HM> Is there a limit size for the attachments ?

TB has no limit, but an attachment of 3.8 MB gives you a message of
over 5 MB (that's not a TB thing, but a MIME-encoding thing) and 5 MB
is a limit many ISPs use.

<moderator on>
This would have been a very good spot to place your signature
delimiter. A signature delimiter or cut sign is dash dash space enter
on a single line.
The cut sign causes that TB will drop anything below it when quoting.
And it's obligatory on list messages, you can easily automate that by
entering it in the templates for this list.
<moderator off>

--
Groetjes, Roelof

As long as I can remember, I've had amnesia.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.98.12
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
2 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM