Hello Roelof,

> BayesIt was removed from the TB package, because it caused some
> configs to hang. Ritlabs has a number of plugins available at:
> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/plugin.php
> Though neither BayesIt or Bayesfilter are mentioned there.

I have never used any of the spam plugins and so I never paid much
attention to them. But, if what you say about BayesIt is true, then
Ritlabs should pay more attention to what they do and write.

Today I received their newsletter announcing the release of 3.99 and
it includes this paragraph:

| Besides antivirus protection, The Bat! renders integrated antispam
| shield. BayesIt!, one of the most reliable mechanisms of fighting
| against unsolicited email messages, is enabled by default in The Bat!,
| sieving spam and letting only solicited mail into your inbox.
`-----

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.99.3