Sunday, May 6, 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Is there a possibility to check the space taken on a server?

I don't think you can do that easily via TB. Well, you could do
Account - Dispatch Mail On Server - All Messages and sum the sizes
manually, but I said easily.

> how can one check the total space taken on this particular server?

You could use Telnet and the STAT command. See, for example,
http://manual.liquidweb.com/chapter3/pop3.htm for an introduction

--
Urban

I bought a seven dollar pen because I always lose pens and I got sick of
not caring. I love blackjack. But I'm not addicted to gambling. I'm
addicted to sitting in a semi-circle.