Hello MFPA (and Tom),

Sunday, May 6, 2007, 9:23:37 PM, among other things, you wrote:

>> An 'incoming mail' filter only works on messages in the Inbox
>> folder. First move all the messages into your inbox, and then do
>> a refilter.

M> Dunno if that varies by version; here I can re-filter any folder
M> using the incoming filter set.

 Sorry  for  the delay but I could not do any tests until now. You are quite
 correct, it *is* possible to use an 'Incoming mail' filter on any folder. I
 set up a filter to copy 'From' addresses to a special address book group as
 Tom was trying to do and it worked perfectly.

 I'm wondering if Tom had his filter placed too late in the filters tree and
 the  earlier  filters  moved  the  messages  to  anmother folder before his
 special filter saw them? I had this happen before I made the specail filter
 the first one, and it then worked.

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v3.99.3 with AntispamSniper 2.0.0.4 ,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2