Tuesday, May 15, 2007, 3:38:45 PM, you wrote:

> I have just installed 3.99.3 and am doing my first synchonize between
> my PC and Laptop with this version.  It is really slow, and eats
> resources.  Has anyone else experienced this?  Previous versions have
> been getting faster, so this appears to be a step backwards.

How are you syncing between those two?  For voyager I make a file
backup to whatever my local computer is, in case I lose the usb drive.
TB! support told be Tools > Synchronize... was really for something
else, and was going to be dropped.

--
Andrew Diederich
Using Voyager v3.95.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600