Friday, June 1, 2007, 4:20:22 PM, you wrote:

> Hello Andrew,

>> I have a message I put into a subfolder.  The icon shows I've
>> forwarded it.  Is there an easy way to have TB! find that forwarded
>> message for me?

> Try Ctrl+Backspace. While having the message selected, of course.

That is a good chunk of what I need.  It popped up the forwarded
message from my sent folder.  I've forwarded that message from sent,
and with the sent message open in the view window, it didn't find the
next forwarded message, though.

Thanks for the tip!

--
Andrew Diederich
Using Voyager v3.95.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600