On 6/16/07, Tony <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello all,

I asked this before and I'll ask again now because there where a few
updates.
I really hate those big blue vertical bars when replying to a HTML
message.
They look bad, take up much space and act weird when trying to delete some
text.
Options->Prefrences->HTML-editor shows a type of layout I'm looking for.
How can I use that layout?

Maybe I'm mis-understanding what you're asking but whenever I get an HTML
message from someone and it requires a reply, here's what I do. After
clicking on the REPLY icon and having the entire message quoted along with
those annoying blue bars, I right-click on the format display at the bottom
where it's going to say 'HTML Only'. This brings up a menu from which you
can choose either of two 'plain text' options. Once you make your choice,
the entire message will automagically be converted to the format you chose.
No more blue bars!

--
HTH,
Jack