Hi,

with the last couple of version I've noticed that
TB frequently uses over 90% of system resources,
even when just sitting open in the background, not
performing any tasks (that I know of).

Because of this, my computer gets very slow.

TB can go from using just a few percent to over 90
for no reason apparent to me (meaning TB is open,
but not being used atm).
It's not set to check mail periodically, and
back-ups are scheduled for early mornings.

Any ideas what could be going on?

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.99.3
OS: Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2