G'day Susanne,

Monday, June 25, 2007, 11:10:45 AM, you wrote:

> Hi,

> when I click the "Flagged" tab under the message
> list, TB shows no messages even though there are a
> number of parked messages in the folder.

> Am I misunderstanding the meaning of "flags"?
> Is a parked message not actually a flagged
> message?

I think you will find that you have the option of either flagging a
message (using the little orange flag symbol) or parking it using the
"P" symbol.  They aren't the same thing.  It is possible to use either
or both on the same message depending on what you want to do with it.
For instance I "flag" messages that I need to reply to and these then
appear in a virtual folder that I have set up.  I "park" messages that
contain important information (like software registration codes) so
that I don't accidentally delete them.  Hope this helps.  Probably
someone else may come along with a more technical explanation of the
differences between the two.

--
Regards,
 Bob