Akebono Translation Service @ 2007-7-01 6:30:00 AM
"HTML links don't work" <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>> Use the extension "htm" instead of "html". Three-letter extensions
>> work more places than four-letter ones (-;
> The problem is that I can't influence the extensions people use on
> their websites if I want to link them...

If you are linking to web sites, you'll need to include the full
address, complete with http://

So, using your example from above, you'd need to do something like
this:

--
Chris

Using The Bat! v3.99.3 on Windows Vista 6.0 Build 6000.
Accessing a POP3 mailbox.

There's an old proverb that says just about whatever you want it to.