Hi, everyone, I am in the process of cleaning up old mail files, and
in some cases I have deleted a folder and all of its contents within
the TB mail client; however, in Windows Explorer, I can still see the
folder as a subdirectory within The Bat! file directory. Those folders
contain messages.tbi and messages.tbb. Are these some kind of back up
files? If so, is it possible to safely delete these files and the
parent folder without causing the program to choke or be stuck? None
of the mail being deteleted is anything for which I would ever want to

 Avi
 Chicago, IL