E>> Can you move that archive away from TB! and use
E>> Mailbag to open it, say, on an external hard
E>> drive?

> Yes.

Thanks, I will most likely buy Mailbag.  I am
awaiting delivery of a laptop with Vista, will
upgrade to current TB! on the laptop.  I am using
an older version of TB! on my PC.  I am making an
effort to be ready for the unknown when I start
moving data and moving the old very large (around
2GB) accumulation of mail to the active mail
program is not appealing.  But I still would like
to be able to easily access that old mail.